DIFFICULTY: 3 out of 5 25 mins
1. Put the steak strips in a bowl and marinade in the ginger, honey and soy sauce for 5 mins.
2. Put a large wok or heavy bottomed frying pan on a medium heat. When the wok is hot add the cashew nuts and lightly toast for 2-3 mins. Set aside.
3. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the noodles and simmer for 4 mins. Then drain.
4. Put the wok on a high heat and add 2 tbsp oil. Once the oil is smoking hot, add the courgette and pepper and cook for 2 mins. Keep stirring.
5. Then add the coriander stems, chilli, garlic and spring onions and cook for a further 2 mins. Keep stirring.
6. Now add the cooked noodles and cook for 1 min. Keep stirring.
7. Put the wok contents in a bowl.
8. Put the wok back on a high heat and add 2 tbsp oil. Once the oil is smoking hot, add the steak strips and cook for 1 min. Then add the marinade and cook for a further 1 min. Then add the noodles mixture and cook for a further 1 min. Keep stirring.
9. Serve in a bowl – with the cashew nuts and coriander leaves sprinkled on top and a piece of lime by the side.
A high specification redevelopment of an existing Farm Shop, Restaurant & Butchery. Following a fire which devastated the original premises, and to
replace current temporary buildings - the scheme will both restore and greatly improve on these previous facilities.
Part funded by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development
"We visit often for coffee and cake, it's perfect for us as it's local and they have a great selection of cakes..."
"I have visited the farm shop a few times and the restaurant is a great place for a lunch meet up with friends..."
"Had a great evening out with some friends at a special steak night.lovely service and food. We can highly recommend"
"Love Hinchliffe's, been visiting for years and it never let's me down :-) lovely food, friendly staff, and good value..."
"I don't live in the UK and a visit to Hinchcliffes is a 'must do' tradition whenever we head back to Yorkshire..."
Had a lovely time today with my partner at Hinchliffes, We both had a rump steak and really enjoyed it.."
"Wonderful views over Castle Hill and Netherton. Fabulous farm food at reasonable prices..."
"Lovely food, friendly staff and fast service. I enjoyed my business lunch there and look forward to returning."
"A large choice of foods AND A GREAT BUTCHERS. The pork pies are "to die for". All foods are excellent..."
"Lovely food in the cafe. Staff in the shop very helpful and friendly. The main attraction is the butchers..."