DIFFICULTY: 2 out of 5 30 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
2. Use the wooden skewers, chicken, chorizo, courgette and red onion to make kebabs. Space out the ingredients on the skewers to ensure they cook through.
3. Put a heavy bottomed frying pan or griddle on a medium heat. Add 2 tbsp oil.
4. Add the kebabs to the pan and cook for 5 mins until beginning to brown. Season to taste.
5. Transfer the kebabs to an oven proof dish and put in the oven. Cook for 15 mins.
6. Meanwhile, add the orange juice to a pan and bring to the boil. Once boiling, add the star anise and simmer for 30 seconds.
7. The take the pan off the heat, add the raisins and couscous. Mix the ingredients together. Cover the pan with cling film and let the couscous cook in the orange juice steam for 5 mins. Remove the star anise before serving.
8. To serve – put the couscous on a plate, add the kebabs on top and sprinkle with parsley.
A high specification redevelopment of an existing Farm Shop, Restaurant & Butchery. Following a fire which devastated the original premises, and to
replace current temporary buildings - the scheme will both restore and greatly improve on these previous facilities.
Part funded by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development
"We visit often for coffee and cake, it's perfect for us as it's local and they have a great selection of cakes..."
"I have visited the farm shop a few times and the restaurant is a great place for a lunch meet up with friends..."
"Had a great evening out with some friends at a special steak night.lovely service and food. We can highly recommend"
"Love Hinchliffe's, been visiting for years and it never let's me down :-) lovely food, friendly staff, and good value..."
"I don't live in the UK and a visit to Hinchcliffes is a 'must do' tradition whenever we head back to Yorkshire..."
Had a lovely time today with my partner at Hinchliffes, We both had a rump steak and really enjoyed it.."
"Wonderful views over Castle Hill and Netherton. Fabulous farm food at reasonable prices..."
"Lovely food, friendly staff and fast service. I enjoyed my business lunch there and look forward to returning."
"A large choice of foods AND A GREAT BUTCHERS. The pork pies are "to die for". All foods are excellent..."
"Lovely food in the cafe. Staff in the shop very helpful and friendly. The main attraction is the butchers..."
Hinchliffe’s Farm, Netherton Moor Road, Netherton, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire HD4 7LE
Farm Shop opening times: Monday to Saturday: 9.00am to 5.30pm, Sunday: 10.00am to 4.00pm
The Rusty Bull opening times: Sunday to Thursday: 9.00am to 5.30pm, Friday and Saturday: 9.00am to Late