DIFFICULTY: 1 out of 5 35 mins
1. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a very large heavy bottomed saucepan or frying pan over a medium heat.
2. Cook meatballs until golden all over, about 5 mins (they will finish cooking in the soup). Transfer to a plate; set aside.
3. Add leek to pot and cook, stirring often, until beginning to soften, about 3 mins. Add a drop more oil if necessary. Add garlic; cook for 1 min.
4. Add all the stock; bring to a boil. Stir in carrots and season; Reduce heat and simmer until carrots al dente, about 6 mins.
5. Add meatballs; simmer until meatballs are cooked through, about 6-8 mins. Then add pasta.
6. Add spinach and half the Moorland Tomme; stir until spinach is wilted, pasta al dente and cheese is melted, about 3-5 mins.
7. Ladle soup into bowls. Garnish with chives to taste and the remaining cheese. Serve with the crusty rolls.
"We visit often for coffee and cake, it's perfect for us as it's local and they have a great selection of cakes..."
"I have visited the farm shop a few times and the restaurant is a great place for a lunch meet up with friends..."
"Had a great evening out with some friends at a special steak night.lovely service and food. We can highly recommend"
"Love Hinchliffe's, been visiting for years and it never let's me down :-) lovely food, friendly staff, and good value..."
"I don't live in the UK and a visit to Hinchcliffes is a 'must do' tradition whenever we head back to Yorkshire..."
Had a lovely time today with my partner at Hinchliffes, We both had a rump steak and really enjoyed it.."
"Wonderful views over Castle Hill and Netherton. Fabulous farm food at reasonable prices..."
"Lovely food, friendly staff and fast service. I enjoyed my business lunch there and look forward to returning."
"A large choice of foods AND A GREAT BUTCHERS. The pork pies are "to die for". All foods are excellent..."
"Lovely food in the cafe. Staff in the shop very helpful and friendly. The main attraction is the butchers..."