DIFFICULTY: Easy 5 Mins
1. Toss all ingredients together until combined.
2. Season with extra salt and pepper, if needed.
3. Add the streaky bacon to the skillet and cook for 2-3 mins each side, or until crispy.
4. Reduce the boiling water to a simmer. Crack the eggs into the pan and poach for 3 mins (longer if you don’t like a runny yolk).
5. To serve, place the chargrilled ciabatta on a plate, top with the creamed leek. Place a poached egg on top and garnish with the crispy bacon.
6. Got the kettle on? There’s Grumpy Mule ground coffee, Taylors Yorkshire Gold tea and Carr House Farm fresh apple juice to savour!