DIFFICULTY: 4 out of 5 35 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
2. Place the lamb mince in a bowl. Add the parsley, oregano and season with salt & black pepper. Grate or finely dice half the (a whole) red onion and add to the lamb mixture.
3. Zest the lemon and put the zest to one side (used later). Squeeze half the (all the) lemon juice to taste into the lamb mix, add the egg and mix well. Add the breadcrumbs gradually until the mixture holds together well enough to form patties.
4. Split the mixture into four (eight) balls and using your hands form each ball into a rough burger shape.
5. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and seal the patties for 1-2 mins until browned on both sides then place on a tray on the middle shelf of the oven.
6. Place the courgette batons in a bowl with the lemon zest, a dash of oil and season with salt & black pepper. Mix well so all the batons are coated. Then place on a tray on the top shelf of the oven.
7. Grate the cucumber into a sieve over a bowl and sprinkle liberally with salt.
8. While the cucumber is relaxing, finely dice the remaining half a (whole) red onion and mix with the tomato. Add a dash of oil and season.
9. Combine the skyr with the cucumber and stir in the mint.
10. To serve, place the roasted courgette on a plate, then the lamb bifteki then top with the tzatziki dressing with the tomato and red onion salad on the side.