DIFFICULTY: 2 out of 5 30 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/fan 150°C/gas mark 3.
2. Put the sweet potato wedges on an oven proof tray, rub with oil and sprinkle with chai seeds. Put in the oven until cooked - approx. 30mins. Turn once whilst cooking.
3. Put a heavy bottomed frying pan or griddle on a medium heat. Add 2 tbsp oil.
4. Sear the fat on the gammon steaks until golden then seal both sides of the steaks and place them on an oven proof dish. This should take approx. 5 mins.
5. Spoon the beetroot & orange relish over the steaks and then top with the Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese.
6. Put the oven proof dish in the oven and cook for 8-10 mins.
7. Take the gammon steaks out of the oven and allow to rest for approx. 5 mins
8. Put the baby spinach in a pan, drizzle with a little oil and sprinkle over a pinch of salt. Add the ground nutmeg. Heat and stir gently until wilted.
9. To serve – put the gammon steak on a plate with the sweet potato wedges and wilted spinach by the side.